What is Coordinated Entry?
MAHUBE-OTWA utilizes the Coordinated Entry process to ensure that all people experiencing a housing crisis have fair and equal access through a standardized assessment tool. We incorporate a “Housing First” approach in all our supportive housing programs and prioritize homeless assistance to those with the most severe needs.
MAHUBE-OTWA Family Development helps individuals, families, and unaccompanied youth (ages 16-24) with:
- Finding someplace to live
- Rent payments and rental deposits
- Evictions and tenant rights
- Housing stabilization services and counseling to help you stay in your home
- Child support modifications
- Assistance with down payments/closing costs
- Various vouchers to purchase gas, clothing, furniture, etc.
To learn more, call us at 1 (888) 458-1385.